DIVISIONAL TEAM KNOCKOUT CUP RULES
- The match will consist of three triples of 18 ends, up to and including the semi-final, and the final.
- The first team in the draw will be the home team.
- If at the end of the match, including the final, the scores are tied, an extra end will be played on all three rinks, with only one shot counting on each, to decide the winner.
- If a team arrives a player short(eight players), 15 minutes will be allowed for the player to arrive. If the player has not arrived after that time, the triple in which the player had been included will become a pair and will be played in accordance with Appendix Rule 14b shown in the handbook. No further penalty will be imposed on the team with eight players.
- If the match is called off or abandoned due to weather conditions, it must be played from the start on an agreed evening before the next round.
- The Result Card, signed by both Captains, must be sent to the league Results Secretary within FIVE days of the match taking place.
- The Final shall consist of three triples and shall be played over 18 ends.
- General Rules 7, 8, 10, 11, and 19 apply. Once a player has played in a team in the Divisional Team Knock Out Cup he/she becomes cup tied and cannot play for any other team in that season’s competition.